To enrich the lives of our future influential leaders by providing them with the tools and resources necessary to become strategic problem solvers and thought leaders while empowering them to inspire others, excel, and leave a positive mark on humanity.
Empower youth to dream higher than they ever thought possible, to see in color, to set realistic and challenging goals, to end up “somewhere on purpose”, to standout, and to dig deeper, while instilling a standard of excellence.
The students of E3 Preparatory and Leadership Academy embody the following characteristics:
- Character and Integrity
- Respect for Self and Others
- Empathy and a
- Spirit of Excellence
The E3 Philosophy
Our educational philosophy is simple. E3 Preparatory and Leadership Academy encourages each student to develop a lifelong love of learning, to sharpen his/her intellectual curiosity, to cultivate leadership, and to strive to be engaged and responsible members of the community.
- We believe in fostering a competitive environment which enables students to employ critical thinking skills by challenging not only what they see and hear, but also each other.
- We are committed to providing tomorrow’s future leaders with an engaging education built on values, which equips them with the tools and resources necessary to become strategic problem solvers and thought leaders.
- We provide a structured and nurturing environment with instructional leaders who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people.
- We leverage staff and volunteers, who lead with the heart first, adopting the philosophy that people don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care. Each person at E3 Prep cares about the students we serve.
- We know that as teacher-mentors we must love and care enough about children to instill discipline. Therefore, we discipline our children from the heart because we love them and we want the best for them.
- We embrace diversity as an opportunity to expose our children to the greater world and social ills around them thereby providing an immersion learning experience. Immersion learning opportunities and community service projects provide a platform for which students can work collaboratively with others, enhance their communication and influencing skills, and problem-solve to make a difference in the world in which we live.
- Tenets of our educational philosophy include SMART goals and high expectations. Students are encouraged to set both stretch and attainable goals for which they are held accountable. We believe students will rise to our level of expectation and we have an expectation that students will excel beyond every standard.
We believe by impacting the life of a child, we have the opportunity to impact a family. By impacting the family, we can impact the community. Thus, changing the world. It all starts with the one. We are building students to change the world.
Copyright 2015 Enrich, Empower, Excel | All Rights Reserved | Children of Promise